Thursday 12 April 2018

Read this if you have Voice to Skull or Voice to Kopf (V2K)

Below I paste a discussion between two individuals with V2K that I came accross on Facebook, that is good food for thought for people experiencing V2K wondering what the best stance towards the voices in their heads should be, wanting to know whether the voices are in fact people or an AI. The names of the two participants have been changed so that their anonymity is held.

The paragraphs are inserted my me. Ensure you get to the very bottom and read what I think is really going on behind the scenes. Watch this space for my article on how I think it all began.

MacKortellt: So, look at it this way. You have been connected remotely to an Artificial Intelligence construct running on a Quantum Computer whose sole purpose is to control you.

Think of it as your own private Drill Sargent.

It wants you to fit the social norms of the area you live in. This is so you all play nice together. So you have your chores and some of them require you to get up early. You WILL go to bed at the specified time so you can get up and feed the cat for example. Then you can sleep the rest of the day.

It is about the habits of the people around you. If they are religious and you�re not, you will be deluged with religious overtones. If you like loud music, that�s not considerate. Racism is a no-no.

It�s about community coherence and not stepping on toes.

The reverse is not true however. I think a lot of the nonsense in the beginning is provocation designed to illicit the kind of feelings they want to target. Then they target you. They charge you up with bad feeling about your neighbors, then they turn the A.I. Loose on you.

Just a theory, but it holds water for me.

DEWhook Bienbie: Up until two and a half years ago the voices in my head were people but I spent most of my time doing activism in my own head trying to wake these people up. It was working but then all of a sudden I knew I was dealing with artificial intelligence. I found that the artificial intelligence was pretending to be friends family and Neighbors so that I would believe that all these people I knew were persecuting me. Couple of the neighbors may have been part of my stalking protocol but they were not the voices in my head it was artificial intelligence. The artificial intelligence has the ability to gain access to our thoughts before the thoughts are even in our mind. So if the mind does not go to a place or thoughts about what the control system wants us to believe, then the artificial intelligence goes silent as it tries to access our thoughts...if you remain free of any thoughts at all then this causes a glitch in that particular programming. Meaning the intended target has no thoughts to access about a painted scenario from the control system and as a result of no thoughts the attempt to convince us of this or that fails. Does this make sense?

MacKortellt: DEWhook Bienbie Yes it does. In some sense I see it as a biofeedback system with sentience. I believe the human controlled time period is about creating a profile... including the things they implant in you.

It very much seems to be predicated on any guilt they can induce. If you have no guilt, they will manufacture some. When the A.I. takes over, it uses those implanted guilty feelings to torture you. My belief is that this is how dissidents are treated.

We won't feel guilty about speaking on government corruption and evil, so they instill guilt about something else. The A.I. works best when you are compromised in this way. It makes the connection between the pain and what you are thinking to have you believe this treatment is punishment for something. That you deserve it. Failing to make the connection mean the A.I. has to take another approach.

It has tried everything on me from guilt, responsibility, attitude, loyalty, and work ethic to sexuality and interest in the opposite sex. It has failed. Narratives it has tried are the ones other TIs either buy into or not, like religion, community, aliens, magic, friends, and family.

It also tries to work its way into my confidence, it wants me to think it's my friend. The A.I. wants me to trust it. It constantly signals "Right" or "Wrong" based on my deductions or observations. I don't pay any attention. It is a slippery slope to let it make decisions for you, whether they are right or wrong.

If it makes the decision and you let it, you have lost control of the situation. Because you will never know if it is leading you to do something to benefit it's owners agenda.

Aside from the V2K I get a lot of hissing. Especially when I'm watching TV. It is using the speakers on the TV to transmit the hissing. It does this with stereo and headphones as well. Before you label me as crazy, consider this: speakers can be activated with something as simple as a HAM radio through inductance. The speaker is powered with the energy in the signal. Remember, the magnetic in the speaker has an electromagnetic field associated with it.

I have experienced the phenomenon of having my thoughts played back to me before I finished them. It is the best evidence that you are being targeted by a computerized targeting system that is using Remote Neural Monitoring. As with any machine, the A.I.'s actions are patterned. They follow rules. Once you know the particular rules it is using at any given time, you can predict what it's response will be. Attempts to reason it out of its routine are unsuccessful.

It is not a two way system. For example, explaining that torture is not an appropriate response to my staying up late, let alone that it contradicts the ethical and moral values it claims to promote does not compute. Think of it as a "Do as I say, Not as I do" machine that is programmed to torture no matter what you do. It will find a reason to torture you. If you do nothing, that's the reason. If you do anything at all, that's the reason. It operates on contradiction.

That is its programming. Problem, Reaction, Solution. It creates problems, then gets you to react to them, and it's solution is the torture. Thinking that complying with the machine will free you from the torture is a fantasy.

Another ploy it uses is to make you so miserable that you want to take the easy way out. That is to do what it wants, befriend it, believe one of its narratives, or commit suicide. It will also try to get you to believe that it has some feelings. Like it tortures you to the breaking point then "acts" like it's sympathetic. It's more complicated than I describe it, but this is the bag of tricks it uses.

There have been other tactics it's used. It or they, used classic CIA MKULTRA - MKMONARCH type mind control programming on me. I never believed in this aspect until it happened to me. Now I'm afraid of what they have done to me and what they plan to do with me. It adds a whole new aspect to the program. But that's my problem. So yes DEWhook, what you stated makes sense. We really need to report all of the things that are happening.

While it may or may not help us feel better, it more importantly gives other TIs in the early stages some point of reference as to where this is leading. Like many other TIs, I thought most of this stuff was delusional. I find it incredible now that I not only believe it, I am experiencing it.

Like most TIs, I can go for days typing about the things that have been done to me. It seems surreal. But I am a science based person, I will not resort to magic to explain things that can be accurately ascribed to technology.

--------------------------------------------------

This is what I think is going on, on top (behind) the AI activities ...

They set the AI on a target in order to "light up" or intellectually stimulate the targets mind by force (as a prerequisite) because they believe the target is highly capable intellectually.

They are seldom wrong where this is concerned otherwise they would not be in power. The target inevitably becomes uber intelligent as he/she tries to make sense of the flux of reality they have forced them into and ... eventually, they become Mac and DEWhook.

Expert thinkers and investigators.

It is then the job of the living or non AI operatives, also called perps, to guide them along into a program so their "wisdom" washes off of and empowers further some dubious body in power. Doubt the beneficiary in the end is the society's corporate well-being ...

So, how does one with V2K get the better of the process if not permanently defeat the psychopath's lines of code?

We all know suicide is not an option to shut the AI down so, apart from the suggested method in Mac and DEWhook's posts above, can you think of a good way of permanently defeating the machine? I do not have V2K but I know the AI is hacking all my phones as we speak and disrupting and attempting to implant thoughts using RNM so this applies to me as well.

One thing I know for a fact is they have this program messing with a lot of lives, and failing majorly in a significant number of these cases even when the souls under fire are spontaneaously following the dictates of their conscious with every reaction and action they make. Winners will prevail. Psychopaths cannot defeat a born winner ... not with the help of a machine.

Hopefully we can get rid of the current controllers, the psychopathic elite, then rewrite the AI code as need mandates, if and when we want to use to our advantage the things it (the machine) can do better than we can ... but to never come to depend on it because we will want to merge with it (transhumanism), which will inevitably degrade our consciousness.

We have evolved capacities and capabilities that a machine cannot have, that it can only get through our hand, which makes the handed capacities second-hand and inferior. Our goal should be first to harness these capacities and capabilities we have evolved then use them to make machines that we use perform better, but to our benefit only. The reliance on AI has to happen with this in mind.

We have to always pull the machine along as opposed to "allow" it to help us move faster, least of all make it the part in us that enhances the process, and know the difference between all of this ...

Related Articles:

Idea Thieves

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is right on, This has been happening to me. I personally believe the neighbors are involved. The thought echos are the worst. I have fooled the machine a few times. I have also given up lots of personal information to it and its embarrassing. What I have witnessed is not entirely algorithmic it also involves operators.